Wednesday, June 23, 2004

The blog is back!

Hopefully I will be able to keep it up this time!

My previous blog was meant to cover the interesting things that happened to Plasmabat the music project, and also to document my personal "mental illness" problems, more or less as a public service. However, Plasmabat isn't doing anything in particular at the moment (that may change any day!) and my "mental illness" has pretty much ended since I went on my later work day (now starting at 11:00 am). I was diagnosed with "phase delay disorder" which more or less means "permanent jet lag", so now that I"m waking up later most of my "depression" symptoms are gone, so not much to write about in that area. Thank the lord.

So, I guess I'll pretty much write whatever I want to. Keep in touch. - Hugh

1 comment:

Rok said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.