Sunday, July 11, 2004

Lily Whiteass Spotted!

I finally got to hook up with my friend Karen, aka Lily Whiteass of Lickitty Clit; aka the Queen Bee. We met at Noir Leather (of course; where else?) in Royal Oak, Michigan. Thank the lord that store is still there; not much worth seeing in Royal Oak anymore except for them.

She looked good, wearing tight new denim jeans with a chain hanging down in the back, and other bits of tight blackness. We talked a bit about old times, and a bit about me, but mostly about her current lack of inspiration and inability to play because she can't tour. Such a shame, she is one of the most talented people I know.

I don't think that talented people go far without a fair bit of ruthlessness, though; come on, girl, grab destiny's dick and give it a pull!

No comments: